Each Tuesday evening First Baptist’s Elder of Outreach Daniel Nicewonger leads a time of reflection and prayer via ZOOM.
Our times together will follow a simple, yet helpful format.
- Dan will lead a time of opening prayer.
- Dan will then share a brief spiritual meditation taken from a passage of scripture or other reading that God has used in his life.
- Participants will have an opportunity to question, comment, add their reflections to the meditation.
- Following the meditation Dan will ask questions to help the group reflect on how we are experiencing the presence of God in our lives. Participants can share with the group or simply reflect privately. People are invited to share as much, or as little as makes them comfortable.
- We will close our time together by sharing prayer requests, and Dan will close our time in prayer.
Join together for this simple, yet profound opportunity to explore walking with the Spirit and each other in a closer, deeper way.
Tuesday Night Reflections will meet via Zoom each Tuesday evening from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
There is no pressure to be present each week. Stop by when you are available and want to spend some time together.
Contact Dan at TuesdayNightReflections@gmail.com to request the ZOOM link.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 846 0085 8623
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,84600858623# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,84600858623# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kfLP4r0Xe