Each Tuesday evening Pastor Dan leads a time of reflection and prayer via ZOOM.
Our times together will follow a simple, yet helpful format.
- Pastor Dan, will lead a time of opening prayer.
- Pastor Dan will then share a brief spiritual meditation taken from a passage of scripture or other reading that God has used in his life.
- Participants will have an opportunity to question, comment, add their reflections to the meditation.
- Following the meditation Pastor Dan will ask questions to help the group reflect on how we are experiencing the presence of God in our lives. Participants can share with the group or simply reflect privately. People are invited to share as much, or as little as makes them comfortable.
- We will close our time together by sharing prayer requests and Pastor Dan will close our time in prayer.
Join together for this simple, yet profound opportunity to explore walking with the Spirit and each other in a closer, deeper way.
Tuesday Night Reflections will meet via Zoom each Tuesday evening from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
There is no pressure to be present each week. Stop by when you are available and want to spend some time together.
Contact Pastor Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the ZOOM link.
You’re invited to learn more about Tuesday Night Reflections.