Help provide meals for tribal girls
One of the missionaries FBC supports is Jeni Pedzinski, who works at the New Life Center in Thailand.
New Life Center Foundation works in northern Thailand with tribal girls ages 11-22 who have survived or are at high risk for all kinds of exploitation, including human trafficking, forced labor, and sexual abuse. The healing and development of residents is supported by the provision of safe housing, education, therapeutic services, and balanced nutrition.
Much like your own family, FOOD is one of New Life Center’s biggest expenses!
Of ALL the services offered by NLCF, the most fundamental is caring for and protecting the physical well-being of residents. A safe environment and healthy meals are the bedrock of a child’s ability to thrive.
Mission project specifics
You, your children, and your church can make a difference in the lives of these precious girls!
- $1.50 will provide ONE MEAL for ONE resident
- $4.50 will provide ONE FULL DAY’s meals for ONE resident
- $31.50 will provide ONE WEEK’s meals for ONE resident
- $45.00 will provide 30 MEALS.
A little goes a long way!
You can help in one of three ways:
- Donate online by clicking here and selecting “D-NLC meals”
- Text “NLCmeals” to 610-569-9186 and follow directions.
- Send a check to First Baptist at 415 W. State St., Kennett Square, PA 19348. Please write “NLCmeals” in the memo line.
— Nancy Johnson